I am a Registered Social Worker and Psychotherapist located in Pembroke, Ontario.
I use an eclectic approach to work with clients in resolving their issues which include components from Narrative Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), and Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR), Sex Therapy, Mindfulness and Meditation for Individuals living with (but not limited to):
- Chronic Pain
- Grief and Loss (of loved ones: both humans and pets)
- Infidelity and relationship issues
Parenting, transitioning into parenthood, birth trauma
- Self-confidence and Self-esteem issues
- Sexual health issues including: orgasmic dysfunction, erectile dysfunction
- Couples: Married/common law, cohabiting, and same-sex couples, couples in open and polygamous relationships
- Couples transitioning to parenthood for the first time
- Individual adults experiencing a variety of issues
- Families with adult children
Populations that I serve
- General public (Adults only)
- Military members (serving and veterans), RCMP and their spouses
* Please note that I do not work with children
- In person
- Telephone (for existing clients only)
Appointments can be made by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 416-888-1319
- Completing the online form (left side of screen). You will be contacted within 2 business days.
* Please note that appointments are 50 minutes long.
All payments must be made at the time of the appointment, with the exception of E-transfers, which must be made one day in advance of the appointment.
- Personal Cheques